Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from "Mean Chef's" fantastic Sweet Potatoes with Red Curry Paste. Green onions and spinach add great color. Would be equally great prepared with yams (orange flesh.)
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled,diced (white flesh)
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 4 tablespoons vegan butter
- 1 bunch green onion, coarsely sliced
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- Place potatoes and green onions in large sauce pan, pour in vegetable broth and curry paste.
- Cook covered until potatoes are very tender and have absorbed most of broth.
- Stir in spinach leaves.
- They'll melt into dish in seconds.
- Mash all together.
- Salt& pepper to taste.