- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled,diced (white flesh)
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 4 tablespoons vegan butter
- 1 bunch green onion, coarsely sliced
- 2 cups spinach leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes and green onions in large sauce pan, pour in vegetable broth and curry paste.
- Cook covered until potatoes are very tender and have absorbed most of broth.
- Stir in spinach leaves.
- They'll melt into dish in seconds.
- Mash all together.
- Salt& pepper to taste.