- 6 tablespoons silken tofu
- 4 ounces applesauce
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place tofu, applesauce, almond extract and sugar in mixing bowl.
- Whisk together until it's smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, coconut, salt and baking powder.
- Pour in wet ingredients and stir until just blended. Do NOT overwork the dough, because it will make it tough.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes.