While I'm not a vegan, I can appreciate good food. These are not only good, they're good for you. The yield depends on how large your ice cream scoop is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together.
- 2Place a sheet of baking paper on a cookie sheet.
- 3Use an ice cream scoop to scoop them with.
- 4Try to make sure that any pieces of grated carrot are tucked under the macaroons.
- 5Bake at 400 F for 20 minutes.
- 6*To make some plain and some chocolate, prepare the regular recipe and scoop out 6 plain macaroons then stir the carob chips into the remaining mix.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.5
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brown rice syrup
oranges, zest of