Recipe by Carol Bullock
A delicious and satisfying version of traditional macaroni and cheese.
Top Review by John Beam
Creamy and satisfying, this mac 'n cheese recipe gives one a rush of euphoric satisfaction! You can barely tear yourself away from this delightful concoction, both filling and just satisfying overall...
- 118.29 ml nutritional yeast flakes
- 118.29 ml white flour or 118.29 ml wheat flour
- 2.46-4.92 ml salt
- 4.92-9.85 ml garlic powder or 2-3 clove garlic, chopped
- 1.23 ml paprika (not necessary if you don't have any) (optional)
- 473.18 ml soymilk
- 59.14 ml margarine or 59.14 ml oil
- 2.46 ml prepared mustard or 2.46 ml mustard powder
- 226.79 g elbow macaroni, cooked and drained (or any shape pasta)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry ingredients in a saucepan.
- Whisk in milk.
- Cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, until it thickens and bubbles.
- Cook and stir 30 seconds more, then remove from the heat.
- Whip in the margarine and mustard.
- Add more milk or water if mixture is too thick.
- Add hot, cooked macaroni, and mix well.