Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a lovely squidgy indulgent tasting dessert-like chocolate cake. It is very tasty, quick and easy to make.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Add the banana, the pineapple juice, maple syrup and salt. Beat well to make a smooth batter.
- Add the vinegar and stir. It will begin to froth.
- Pour into an oiled pound loaf tin.
- Bake at 190 degrees (medium oven) for 20 minutes.
- Turn out onto a wire rack and leave to cool.
- Slice the cake lengthways and spread both halves with the yoghurt. Then top one half with the jam. Sandwich back together.