1/1 Photo of Vegan Liquid-Chocolate Mocha
This is very rich. I invented it because I have to be on a dairy-free diet, and I really miss those fancy mochas and lattes. Soy milk doesn't do it for me. I think this is a really tasty treat, and I might just keep drinking it, even when I can reintroduce dairy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cocoa powder and sugar in a large mug.
- 2Add hot coffee. (I brew mine directly into the mug).
- 3Stir to dissolve cocoa and sugar.
- 4Add hemp milk and stir.
- 5Add chocolate. Microwave until hot, but not boiling. (This takes 90 seconds on my rather low-powered microwave). (Boiling will cause the hemp milk to separate).
- 6Add vanilla extract and stir to blend in the chocolate. (This takes more than a quick stir).
- 7Top with soy whip, if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Liquid-Chocolate Mocha
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.9
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: