Got the recipe from theveggietable.com and wanted to post so I had it to hand and for others to share.
- Boil lentils in the water with the salt for around 45 minutes. Lentils will be soft and most of the water will be gone.
- Fry the onions and carrot in the oil until soft, it will take about 5 minutes.
- In a bowl mix the cooked ingredients with the pepper, soy sauce, oats and bread cumbs.
- While still warm form the mixture into patties, it will make 8-10 burgers.
- Burgers can then be shallow fried for 1-2 minutes on each side or baked at 200C for 15 minutes.