- 1 1⁄2 cups unbleached flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄3 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup turbinado sugar
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Ener-G Egg Substitute, mixed with
- 2 tablespoons warm water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine first three ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the large bowl and gently stir (do not overmix!).
- Pour into lightly oiled mini-loaf tin (filling 6 mini-loaves) and bake for 25-30 minutes.