Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Can be made vegan
- 1 (14 ounce) package firm silken tofu
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese (or Better than Cream Cheese)
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place silken tofu and vegan cream cheese in the food processor. Process for 1 minute, then add sugar. Process until smooth and no sugar granules remain, 3-5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice and almond extract. Whisk in cornstarch. Pour mixture into the food processor and process until very smooth. Pour into prepared crust and bake for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool at room temperature for 2 hours, then refrigerate overnight.