Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Mix dry ingredients (except sugars).
- Finely grate lemon peel and stir it inches.
- Squeeze the lemon's juice into a small bowl, mix it with the powdered sugar, and set it aside.
- Beat margarine and brown sugar and add egg replacer.
- Add flour mixture and milk to margarine mixture.
- Add vanilla.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and bake for 1 hour at 350°F.
- Let cool for at least 20 minutes.
- Invert onto a serving plate and drizzle with glaze (lemon juice and powdered sugar combination).