Recipe by gemgems
Amazingly simple, fantastically fluffy, and most importantly, DELICIOUS cupcakes! Adapted from a chocolate soda cake recipe I found here.
- 225 g dry cake mix
- 150 ml diet lemonade
- lemon juice
- 50 g chocolate (I use chocolate chips)
- 1 teaspoon vegan margarine
- 1 tablespoon soymilk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the dry cake mix with the lemonade.
- Put into cupcake cases and bake for 15-20 minutes (or according to packet instructions).
- As soon as you take the cupcakes out of the oven, drip a few drops of lemon juice into the middle of each one.
- Leave to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, put the chocolate chips, vegan margarine and soy milk in a jug and microwave until starting to melt (It is best to do it for too short a time than for too long else it will burn).
- When the cakes are cooled, pour the chocolate mixture on top and leave to cool again.