Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
this is not your traditional lasagna recipe, its all rolled up! its good for a quick fix and for those meat eaters out there you can easily sub the tofu for a meat of your choice.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to the package directions. Drain. Rinse with cold water. Drain. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Meanwhile, in food processor bowl combine tofu, lemon juice, soy milk, salt, italian seasoning, and garlic. Cover and process until nearly smooth. Stir in basil and set aside.
- Drain spinach in a colander, pressing with back of a spoon to remove the excess moisture.
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish spread 1 cup of the marinara sauce.
- Spread tofu mixture on one side of lasagna noodle and cover with spinach. Then roll the noodle up jelly roll style, repeat till all noodles are used.
- Place rolls, seam side down on the top of sauce in baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over top of rolled noodles, and sprinkle with soy cheese.
- Cover dish tightly with foil and bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
- Remove foil and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.