Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found several recipes for lasagna rollatini, but none were vegan, so I modified it and added in some of my own things!
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) package extra firm tofu
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 10 ounces spinach (frozen or fresh)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 12 ounces spaghetti sauce
- Boil lasagna noodles per package instructions, drain and set aside.
- If using frozen spinach, thaw in the microwave, then press the water out in a strainer.
- Drain the water from the tofu, place into large mixing bowl and mash with a potato masher (until it looks like the texture of ricotta cheese).
- Drain the canned tomatoes.
- Mix the tofu, spinach, canned tomatoes and italian seasoning.
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 13x9 baking dish.
- Spread mixture of tofu, spinach and tomatoes onto lasagna noodles and roll, then place into the baking dish.
- Once all lasagna noodles are in the baking dish, pour desired amount of sauce over the noodles.
- Cover dish with foil and bake at 350F for 30 minutes.