Recipe by Sharon123
No powdered milk in this one! I have stopped using dairy milk pretty much, so now I can use the non dairy milk of my choice. Try almond, soy, rice, flax, or whatever you want.
Top Review by Annacia
Delicious. I made this with Splenda for the sugar and bittersweet chocolate. For making it I used Silk brand True Almond milk (vanilla). It was silky smooth and chocolate enough to please anyone. Photo's may be seen here (in Christmas Delights): http://feastyoureyes.smugmug.com/
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder (dark chocolate preferred)
- 4 ounces chocolate chips (I used semi sweet, your choice-good with bittersweet)
- mini marshmallows, to garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Store in an airtight jar or container.
- To make:
- Add 2-3 tbls.(or more, depending on how chocolaty you want it) of hot chocolate mix to 1 cup of milk in a pan. Heat, stirring, but do not boil, about 6-7 minutes to melt chips and get nice and hot.