Recipe by Elana's Pantry
This quick and easy gluten free beverage can be made from scratch in a matter of minutes. More on this recipe and more @ <a href="http://www.elanaspantry.com/beverages/hot-cocoa/" target="_blank">www.elanaspantry.com</a>
- 1⁄4 cup cashews
- 1 cup water (room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 20 drops stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cashews and (room temperature) water in a blender; puree on high until completely smooth and no lumps of cashew remain.
- Blend in cocoa, agave, stevia and vanilla.
- Divide cocoa mixture evenly between 2 mugs.
- Top off each mug with ½ cup boiling water.