1/1 Photo of Vegan Hot Almond Cocoa
Quick and easy hot cocoa using vegan-friendly ingredients. The nutty almond flavor compliments the cocoa quite well. I had to reformat this recipe differently so that it would publish correctly. I will provide the vegan substitutions here: Blue Diamond Almond Milk Unsweetened, Ghirardelli Cocoa Powder Unsweetened, Florida Crystals Pure Organic Cane Sugar (Unrefined and Unbleached)
My Private Note
- 1Please read the recipe description for vegan substitute information.
- 2Set a saucepan to medium heat.
- 3Add in the almond milk.
- 4Add the remaining sugar and cocoa.
- 5Continue stirring until everything blends well into a hot cocoa look. Try working the clumps of cocoa into the blend, if any. It should be well hot by then.
- 6Pour into a cup safe for hot liquids and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Hot Almond Cocoa
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.5
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 119.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 9.5 g