Recipe by Rayman
Quick and easy hot cocoa using vegan-friendly ingredients. The nutty almond flavor compliments the cocoa quite well. I had to reformat this recipe differently so that it would publish correctly. I will provide the vegan substitutions here: Blue Diamond Almond Milk Unsweetened, Ghirardelli Cocoa Powder Unsweetened, Florida Crystals Pure Organic Cane Sugar (Unrefined and Unbleached)
Directions See How It's Made
- Please read the recipe description for vegan substitute information.
- Set a saucepan to medium heat.
- Add in the almond milk.
- Add the remaining sugar and cocoa.
- Continue stirring until everything blends well into a hot cocoa look. Try working the clumps of cocoa into the blend, if any. It should be well hot by then.
- Pour into a cup safe for hot liquids and enjoy!