This stuffing is vegan and really delicious. The recipe will double or triple well to accomodate any number of guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 cups stale bread cubes
- 1 -2 cup cooked rice (or other grain such as quinoa)
- 1 cup onion, minced
- 2 cups celery, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- salt (depending on salt content of broth or to taste depending on salt content broth)
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, combine bread and cooked grains.
- 3Sauté onions in a little water for about 5 minutes, then add celery and cook until soft.
- 4Stir cooked vegetables and herbs into bread/rice mixture.
- 5Mix oil and vegetable broth, then pour over stuffing mixture.
- 6Add salt to taste.
- 7Cook, covered, for about 25 minutes, then uncovered until top is slightly browned and crispy.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Herbed Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.9
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 228.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: