1/1 Photo of Vegan Herb Crackers
Elana's Pantry's Note:
Finally, a gluten free cracker that is egg free as well! http://www.elanaspantry.com/vegan-herb-crackers/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and and Herbes de Provence.
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil and water.
- 3Stir wet ingredients into almond flour mixture until thoroughly combined.
- 4Roll the dough into a ball and press between 2 sheets of parchment paper to half inch thickness.
- 5Remove top piece of parchment paper.
- 6Transfer the bottom piece with rolled out dough onto baking sheet.
- 7Cut dough into 2-inch squares with a knife or pizza cutter.
- 8Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes, until lightly golden.
- 9Let crackers cool on baking sheet for 20 minutes, then serve.
Browse Our Top Vegan Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegan Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Herb Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.8
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 436.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence