Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 mins
Finally, a gluten free cracker that is egg free as well! http://www.elanaspantry.com/vegan-herb-crackers/
- 473.18 ml blanched almond flour
- 3.69 ml celtic sea salt
- 29.58 ml herbes de provence
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml water
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and and Herbes de Provence.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil and water.
- Stir wet ingredients into almond flour mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Roll the dough into a ball and press between 2 sheets of parchment paper to half inch thickness.
- Remove top piece of parchment paper.
- Transfer the bottom piece with rolled out dough onto baking sheet.
- Cut dough into 2-inch squares with a knife or pizza cutter.
- Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Let crackers cool on baking sheet for 20 minutes, then serve.