Chef #1074053's Note:
I discovered this on an online forum - works well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a Blender:.
- 23/4 cup soy milk.
- 31 tbsp lemon juice.
- 4blend for a minute and a half on high.
- 5While still blending, separately mix:.
- 61 cup of sunflower oil (other oils will work but the taste will vary).
- 7(personally, I use a mix of sesame seed oil and canola oil sometimes)
- 8with 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 9and a tablespoon maple syrup.
- 11add this second mixture very slowly to the blender mixture in one thin stream, while still blending on high, and keep blending until it gets really thick. (it should get thick as you get to the end of the oil).
- 12Voila! Heavy Cream!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Heavy Cream (Creme Frais)
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1043.4
- Calories from Fat 995
- Total Fat 110.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 47.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 3.0 g