Recipe by Chef GillianSand
A delicious, comforting hot drink! Easy to make larger batches, just use pan instead of mug for mixing up a batch and keep warm on the stove.
Top Review by Nikoma
I used cocoa powder and this was lovely! I like my coffee drinks sweeter so I added about 1 tbsp of maple syrup. Gave it a whirl in the blender which gave lots of nice foam. Thanks!!
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee (or instant grain beverage)
- 2 tablespoons carob powder
- 2 tablespoons warm water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat soy milk on stovetop (or Microwave) to hot but not boiling.
- In coffee mug, add warm water to carob powder and instant grain beverage (or instant coffee) and mix well till dissolved.
- Add the hot soymilk to the mug. Stir well until slightly frothy and enjoy your cozy cup of mocha. Sweeten with honey or a drop of maple syrup if you like!
- So good.