Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe was featured in our April/May 2001 newsletter.
- 1 (16 ounce) package graham crackers (natural)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons water
- Pulverize the Graham crackers in a food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process until blended.
- Press the mixture evenly into a 9-inch pie pan.
- If unbaked filling is to be used, bake the crust in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Otherwise, bake the pie as directed.