Vegetarian Network Austin's Note:
This recipe was featured in our April/May 2001 newsletter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pulverize the Graham crackers in a food processor.
- 2Add the remaining ingredients and process until blended.
- 3Press the mixture evenly into a 9-inch pie pan.
- 4If unbaked filling is to be used, bake the crust in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes.
- 5Otherwise, bake the pie as directed.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Graham Cracker Pie Crust
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.5
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 346.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 4.5 g