Vegan Graham Cracker Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400'F.
- Grease a muffin tin with 12 cups or use paper muffin cups.
- In a large bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, raw sugar and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl mix milk, egg replacer and agave nectar until well combined.
- Add the milk mixture to the graham cracker mixture until just combined, don't over mix.you want some lumps left in the batter.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes.