Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are muffins with a crunchy twist
- 2 cups graham crackers (crushed)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar (raw cane)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (aluminum free)
- 1 cup soymilk (soy or other non-dairy)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons egg substitute (Ener-G)
- 2 tablespoons filtered water (add to egg replacer)
- 2 tablespoons honey (I used agave syrup)
- Preheat oven to 400'F.
- Grease a muffin tin with 12 cups or use paper muffin cups.
- In a large bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, raw sugar and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl mix milk, egg replacer and agave nectar until well combined.
- Add the milk mixture to the graham cracker mixture until just combined, don't over mix.you want some lumps left in the batter.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes.