Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Super easy, delicious Vegan and Gluten Free Cookies, Low in sugar and full of flavor!
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons rice flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons artificial sweetener
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar crystals
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 4 tablespoons organic virgin coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 pinch ground cloves (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a bowl mix well all dry ingredients except Ground cloves.
- Add wet ingredients and mix with a fork or hands. (I recommend pumpkin puree at room temperature and softened coconut oil) Your dough should be a little bit sticky, Divide the dough in six equal parts, make small balls and place them at least one inch apart on the baking sheet. Flatten into cookie shapes and decorate with dried fruit and nuts. Dust with Ground cloves (optional).
- Place in the oven a let cook for 25 min, Cookies should be soft to touch after the 25 minutes, turn off the oven and let them sit in the oven for an extra 5 minutes. Take them out and let cool on a cooling rack.
- Cookies will be chewy on the middle and crisp on the edges.