Recipe by NOOBchef
Easy, delicious. Everyone can and WILL eat it! (Except nut allergies, and maybe just maybe dieters?!) The measurements are rough, I usually do this recipe just by eye.
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil (I suppose you could substitute vegan margarine)
- 1⁄2 cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup unsweetened crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup shredded coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt coconut oil on medium heat.
- Mix in cocoa. When all the lumps are gone, add the syrup.
- Have peanut butter ready in ab owl and add the cocoa mixture to it.
- Once well combined, stir in 1 cup shredded coconut. Roll into balls and refrigerate overnight.