Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe comes from Vegan Society website. I am only guessing servings.
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 6 ounces gluten-free flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 4 ounces sugar
- 140 ml vegetable oil
- 140 ml water
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 2 ounces brazil nuts
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/Gas 4.
- Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl, then sieve in the flour and cocoa. Add the sugar, vegetable oil and water, reserving 1 tbsp of the water.
- Dissolve the bicarbonate of soda in the tbsp of water then add to the bowl. Mix well then stir in the brazil nuts.
- Put the mixture in a greased brownie tin and place in the oven. Bake for 40 minutes or until a cocktail stick comes out clean.
- Eat within a day or two.