Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is the original recipe that I changed around to make it gf and vegan! http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/banana-banana-bread/Detail.aspx To make 1 c of gf flour, I use 3/4 rice fl, and 1/4c equal mix of tapioca fl and glutinuous rice fl. I used a bit shy of 1/2c butter and used 1/3c to 1/2 c if brown sugar (depending on how sweet you like your banana bread). Try adding choco chips or nuts..nom nom. Cheers!
- 2 cups gf flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup vegan butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons ground flax seeds (with 9 tbls hot water, stir mixture and let sit until thick)
- 2 1⁄3 cups mashed overripe bananas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 8x8 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, sift flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in egg subs and mashed bananas until well blended.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.