Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delish frozen chocolate yumminess. From vegcooking.com. I decided it was not quite sweet enough so added a bit of agave nectar as well. Just test it before you put it into the popsicle molds and adjust for sweetness as needed. The original recipe says it makes 8, but in my regular size popsicle molds it made 4. Cooking time listed below is freezing time.
- Put all the ingredients, except the strawberries, in a blender and blend well, until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Drop the strawberry slices into each mold.
- Insert clean popsicle sticks for handles.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.