Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The perfect blend of ingredients to make a wonderful fudge!
Make and share this Vegan Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Lightly grease a small pan depending on how thick you want the fudge.
- In a medium saucepan and on low heat, melt vegan butter, soy milk, and vanilla until it's almost completely melted.
- Add powdered sugar and carob powder.
- Stir until nice and smooth.
- Quickly pour mixture into your pan (add nuts on top if desired) and chill for about 2 hours. (The longer it chills, the more fudge-like it is).
- Endulge into your special vegan fudge!