- 73.94 ml vegan butter
- 473.18 ml confectioners' sugar
- 59.14 ml carob powder
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 59.14 ml soymilk
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease a small pan depending on how thick you want the fudge.
- In a medium saucepan and on low heat, melt vegan butter, soy milk, and vanilla until it's almost completely melted.
- Add powdered sugar and carob powder.
- Stir until nice and smooth.
- Quickly pour mixture into your pan (add nuts on top if desired) and chill for about 2 hours. (The longer it chills, the more fudge-like it is).
- Endulge into your special vegan fudge!