Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Lightly grease a 5x9-inch loaf pan using a little of the margarine.
- Place the remaining margarine, sugar, cocoa, vanilla, and soy milk in a heatproof mixing bowl, or the upper part of a double boiler.
- Place the bowl or boiler over simmering water and stir until smooth.
- Add the nuts if desired.
- Pour the mixture quickly into the prepared pan.
- Chill thoroughly and cut into squares.
- Chill at least one hour, but for best results chill overnight as the fudge will be firmer and more like regular fudge.