Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy fruity pancakes or waffles how ever you cook them for vegans.
- 2 cups Bisquick (flour will work to)
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat vanilla soymilk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 -2 cup fruit (any thing you like in your pancakes. blueberries, strawberries, or you could you could use vegan cho)
- Mix together the bisquick or flour with the soy milk, sugar and apple cider vinegar with a minxer on medium. Then ad your fruit.
The only reason this got a 4-star review was because the directions could use some tightening up! Made blueberry and peach pancakes. Served with just a dusting of powdered sugar. Thnx for posting, Chef Zaboogi. Made for Fall 2008 PAC.