Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is from How It All Vegan with a few of my own variations added to it. You can put any fruit you like in them, fresh or frozen works.
- 2 cups oat flour or 2 cups wheat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup artificial sweetener
- 6 tablespoons applesauce (equals 2 eggs)
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup sour soymilk (add 1 tsp vinegar to soy milk)
- 1 1⁄2 cups fruit
- 1 -2 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together flour, salt, baking powder and flax.
- Add sweetener, egg replacer, oil, sour milk and fruit. stir until "just right".
- Scoop into lightly greased/oiled muffin tins
- Bake for 35-45 mintuse.
- Makes 6+ muffins.