Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very moist and tasty. Can substitute any other juicy fruit (peaches, other berries etc)
Make and share this Vegan Fruit and Yogurt Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Mix in a large bowl, the flax seed and warm water.
- Let the flax seed set. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and baking powder.
- Return to the bowl with the flaxseed in it. Combine yogurt, vanilla, margarine and blueberries with the flaxseed. Stir the two mixtures together just until combined; batter will be very thick. Scoop into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.