Very moist and tasty. Can substitute any other juicy fruit (peaches, other berries etc)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- 2Mix in a large bowl, the flax seed and warm water.
- 3Let the flax seed set. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and baking powder.
- 4Return to the bowl with the flaxseed in it. Combine yogurt, vanilla, margarine and blueberries with the flaxseed. Stir the two mixtures together just until combined; batter will be very thick. Scoop into prepared muffin cups.
- 5Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Fruit and Yogurt Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.4
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 136.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla-flavored soy yogurt