- 5 cups leftover cooked rice
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 cups loosely packed bean sprouts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 8 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 cup sliced button mushroom
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large pan.
- Sautee onions and garlic till limp.
- Add in mushrooms and frozen vegetables.
- Cook till vegetables are no longer cold and have warmed through.
- Add in turmeric and mix well.
- Toss in rice and break up any clumps.
- Add light soy sauce in and toss till well incorporated.