Top Review by OliveLover
We liked this. For cabbage, celery, salt and water, this was pretty good. Know this was meant to be vegan, but we had it with salmon cakes as a side dish. DH really likes cabbage. I also cooked the cabbage a little longer than the 3 minutes. (Update) We make this several times a month. Have started adding a small amount of sesame or hot sesame oil to the wok. The smokiness rounds out the flavor. We also mince the celery.
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash the cabbage and shred finely.
- Heat the oil and fry the cabbage for 3 minutes, stirring all the time.
- Add the salt, mixing well.
- Wash the celery and cut into thin slices, add to the cabbage with 2 tbsps.
- water; cook over a fierce heat, stirring all the time, for 2 minutes.