Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very easy recipe when I have time to make breakfast. Let me know if you like it!
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 -6 slices bread (slightly stale is best)
- Mix together the first 5 ingredients.
- Dip a piece of bread in the mixture and cook on a skillet until it's golden-brown.
- Repeat until you have as many as you want.
I registered just to review this!
I just fixed this for dinner. So freaking good!!
I once tried another recipe using mashed bananas and milk. good in theory, but didnt work too well.
Thank you for sharing!
a classic. i'm not even 100% vegan but i looooove this french toast.
Vegan for 8 months now. Always looking for great vegan recipes. This french toast recipe was devine! I cut the recipe in half since I was cooking breakfast for just myself. I used sprouted sourdough bread. Didn't have vanilla soy milk so used plain unsweetened soy milk with about a teaspoon of vanilla extract. Delish!