Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A variation of Basic Vegan Cream Cheese Spread by Neva and Jim Brackett's 7 Secrets Cookbook to lose weight, lower cholesterol, and reverse diabetes. If you want this meal to be completely vegan for you, don't use honey but use sugar instead. I personally use honey, but it's not vegan. Enjoy!
- 382.71 g can unsweetened coconut milk
- 236.59 ml raw cashew nuts
- 14.79 ml nutritional yeast, flakes
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml honey or 2.46 ml sugar
- 7.39 ml salt
- 14.79 ml dried onion flakes
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml mock beef seasoning, vegan
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend for at least 1 minute until smooth.
- Bring to a boil on stove, stirring constantly.
- Pour into containers, cover, and chill to thicken.
Tasty, I could eat it by the lovin' spoonful!
This was delicious! I have been making a lot of recipes lately that use cashews in place of dairy to make dips and dressings. I think blending the cashews REALLY works wonderfully to recreate that creamy dip-like texture and flavor. I served this dip with potato chips for a party, but my friend was spreading it on crackers too.