Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Low cal and will fool anyone
Make and share this Vegan French Onion Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper, ground
- 340.19 g vegan sour cream or 340.19 g tofutti sour cream
- 2.46 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 2.46 ml thyme
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Toss together onion, oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper on baking sheet.
- bake 18 min or until onion slices are browned.
- Transfer to bowl and cool.
- Coarsely chop onion slices and return to bowl; stir in sour cream, soy sauce, and thyme.
- Season with salt and pepper. transfer to serving bowl and enjoy with chips, crackers, and veggies.