- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 12 ounces vegan sour cream or 12 ounces tofutti sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Toss together onion, oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper on baking sheet.
- bake 18 min or until onion slices are browned.
- Transfer to bowl and cool.
- Coarsely chop onion slices and return to bowl; stir in sour cream, soy sauce, and thyme.
- Season with salt and pepper. transfer to serving bowl and enjoy with chips, crackers, and veggies.