Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my family's favorite vegan nog recipe! We keep banana slices in the freezer so they're always ready. The banana makes it thicker and creamier than many other homemade nogs we've tried, but doesn't give a strong banana taste. We think it's similar to commercial vegan nogs, but a lot cheaper! We use a Magic Bullet blender to blend.
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla-flavored soymilk, divided
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegan vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1⁄2 small bananas or 1⁄2 medium banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 tablespoon vegan sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- Blend 1/4 C soy milk and pudding mix and let stand 3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Pour through strainer into glasses, sprinkle generously with nutmeg, and serve.
Hey! I'm really looking forward to more vegan holiday recipes! ;) thanks for sharing.