Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Amazing, chocolaty and chewy, you won't believe they're vegan!
Make and share this Vegan Double Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream margarine, sugar, vanilla and molasses until fluffy.
- Add soy milk and combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda.
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place dough by tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet approximately two inches apart and bake for 8-9 minutes.
literally the best cookie i have ever had. the shining star of all vegan cookies. i worship these cookies. chocoholic #2 is god. <br/><br/>jack white does make a nice pairing.
These are not only the most delicious vegan cookies I have ever made, but they also rank in the top 5 best cookies overall! I would recommend these to anyone.
My first ever vegan baking and it was fantastic! Excellent recipe, it worked perfectly and tasted awesome. If the rest of my vegan experiments go so well veganism may work after all! Thanks for posting!