1 hr 5 mins
Chef #542717's Note:
Adapted from a recipe created by the Magical Loaf Studio
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red pepper, Diced
- 1 garlic clove, Minced
- 1 carrot, Peeled and Grated
- 2 cups Morningstar Farms Meal Starters Grillers recipe crumbles
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons soy flour
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 dashes vegetarian worcestershire sauce
- black pepper, To Taste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Spray a loaf pan or 8x8 square baking pan with nonstick spray.
- 3Grind the pecans into a coarse meal. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- 4Saute red pepper, garlic, and carrot in the olive oil until soft.
- 5Add sauteed vegetables and remaining ingredients to the pecans in the mixing bowl. Mix well.
- 6If necessary, add more flour or vegetable broth to achieve desired consistency.
- 7Spread mixture evenly into the greased loaf pan.
- 8Bake for 45 minutes to an hour.
- 9Cool 10 to 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Dinner Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.6
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 451.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Morningstar Farms Meal Starters Grillers recipe crumbles
vegetarian worcestershire sauce