Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Adapted from a recipe created by the Magical Loaf Studio
Make and share this Vegan Dinner Loaf recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red pepper, Diced
- 1 garlic clove, Minced
- 1 carrot, Peeled and Grated
- 2 cups Morningstar Farms Meal Starters Grillers recipe crumbles
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons soy flour
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 dashes vegetarian worcestershire sauce
- black pepper, To Taste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a loaf pan or 8x8 square baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Grind the pecans into a coarse meal. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Saute red pepper, garlic, and carrot in the olive oil until soft.
- Add sauteed vegetables and remaining ingredients to the pecans in the mixing bowl. Mix well.
- If necessary, add more flour or vegetable broth to achieve desired consistency.
- Spread mixture evenly into the greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Cool 10 to 15 minutes before slicing and serving.