Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is made from tofu and can be used for vegetable dip also.
- 3⁄4 cup soft tofu or 3⁄4 cup silken tofu
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 -3 medium dill pickles, roughly chopped
- In a blender or food processor, blend together the tofu, vinegar, maple syrup, dill, salt and pepper until smooth and creamy.
- Add pickles and pulse until pickles are chunky. Serve chilled.