- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 cup mushroom, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup ditalini
- 1 (8 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 10 cups chicken stock (vegan)
- 1 (8 ounce) package sausage (vegan)
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute carrots, mushrooms, onion, and garlic over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes in extra virgin olive oil. Add broth (stock mixed with water) and bring to a boil. Add spices, bay leaf, ditalini and beans. Boil for about 5 minutes then reduce heat and simmer.
- Meanwhile, heat about 1 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and brown vegan sausage, breaking it apart as it cooks. Once browned turn off heat and add to soup.
- Soup is ready when pasta is cooked.