Recipe by hipbonez
You can use cookie cutters for any occasion.
Top Review by JJO84
I hate to be the first negative review, but I hated this recipe. It was greasy, crumbly, and incredibly difficult to work with. Flavor was really lacking. The taste isn't AWFUL (especially topped with frosting), which is why I am giving 2 stars instead of 1. I would not recommend this recipe; there are better ones out that that taste so much better and aren't a headache to work with.
- 2 cups flour, sifted (VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SIFT)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash cinnamon
- candy sprinkles, to decorate
- sugar, to decorate
- icing, to decorate
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium sized bowl mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Start preheating oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Roll dough out and cut out shapes with cookie cutters.
- Bake in oven on a lightly oiled cookie sheet for about 10-12 minutes.