2 hrs 20 mins
Somehow, in spite of the fact that they lack the two primary components of real crepes, these vegan crepes are absolutely delicious, and taste like the real thing! This recipe came from allrecipes.com. Prep time includes resting time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, blend soy milk, water, margarine, sugar, syrup, flour, and salt.
- 2Cover and chill the mixture for 2 hours.
- 3Heat a 5-6" skillet over medium heat and lightly grease it.
- 4Pour approximately 3 tablespoons batter into the skillet.
- 5Swirl to make the batter cover the skillet's bottom.
- 6(You may have to thin the batter out with a bit of water if it doesn't spread out easily).
- 7Cook until golden, flip and cook on opposite side.
- 8(The crepes are very delicate and a bit hard to flip.. one option if you have trouble with this is to spread them out really thinly and not flip them at all).
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (463 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.7
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 57.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: