1/2 Photos of Vegan Creamy Spaghetti Bolognese
The only thing I can think to say about this is that it's really good! Eat it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the recipes crumbles and onion to the pan and sauté until the crumbles are defrosted and the onions are softened.
- 2Add the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and thyme. Simmer the sauce for 15 minutes, taste and add more thyme if it's needed.
- 3While the sauce is simmering, cook the spaghetti until al dente. Drain and return to the pot.
- 4When the 15 minutes is up, add the vegan cream cheese and stir well to combine. Let it simmer for a few more minutes, then pour onto the pasta and toss.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Creamy Spaghetti Bolognese
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.8
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 533.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Boca meatless ground burger
vegan cream cheese