Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A twist on a Betty Crocker classic. Feel free to sub out some all purpose seasoning of your choice if you don't have access to the wonderful Fox Point from Penzeys Spices.
- 2 thinly sliced cucumbers (I use the smaller organic ones with no wax so that I can leave the skin on)
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 1⁄4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup vegan sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill (dried)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fox point seasoning (a dried seasoning mix of salt, shallots, chives, garlic, onion and green peppercorns)
- Mix mayo, sour cream, and spices in a large bowl.
- Add cucumbers and onions and toss to coat.
- Place covered in the fridge for 3-4 hours for the flavors to develop.